Swiss Air serves hundreds of destinations and provides a great flight experience to its customers. Sometimes we have to postpone our plans due to unavoidable circumstances, and it is such a time-consuming process to change the flight schedule; if you have already booked with Swiss Air, don't worry. Swiss Air allows its passengers to change their flight schedules through the Swiss air change flight policy. In this article, you'll get to know all about the policy.
What is the Swiss Air Flight Change policy?
Swiss air allows its passenger to reschedule their flight with no Charges under the Swiss Air Flight Change policy. These are explained below:
For Flexible travel users
- Passengers flying with Flexible economy class or business class can reschedule their flight on the same day to an earlier or later flight without any charges. You just have to pay the fare difference.
- According to the Swiss airline policy, customers don't have to pay an additional surcharge for the changes.
- Flight change can only be initiated on the scheduled day if seats are available for the selected class.
- Swiss air change flight would not apply to the codeshare flights or if you have already check-in or bought extra baggage or meals.
- It will be free if you make changes within 24 hours of purchase.
The process to change flights with Swiss Air-
You can change flights with Swiss air via offline and online methods.
- Go to the official website of Swiss air https://www.swiss.com
- Now click on the Book & Manage tab
- You have to choose the manage my booking option
- Fill out the booking code and your full name
- Now click on the edit booking option to proceed further
- Select the flight you want to change and click the change flight option
- Choose the preferred date and time
- Pay the fare difference if you are upgrading your flight
- Check your email. You will receive the details and ticket
You can also connect the Customer service on this number 1 (833) 626-0737. They will help you with the following issues;
- If you have to change flight
- If you need a cancellation
- If you want reservations checked
- If you want to change seat
- If you want to same day flight change
- If you want help with Swiss Airlines refund
How much will it cost to change flight with Swiss Air?
Read below if you are wondering how much it will cost and what Swiss Air change fees will be.
To change the flight ticket with Swiss Air will cost you approx $14.64 per person. If you want to save money while making changes, you can also opt for 24 hours window change where you can reschedule your flight within 24 hours of the purchase window and don't have to pay anything for it. However, you have to pay fare differences if applicable.
Swiss airlines provide some of its members free of charge changes. They should be made on the day same day as the scheduled flight.
Buy a refundable ticket- it will cost you a little more, but you will get a full refund if you make any changes.
If you still want to enquire more about Flight Changes, you can directly connect with the customer service number available on their website, and they will assist you. Also, you can contact them on other social media handles
Official website: https://www.swiss.com/
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.