Virgin Airlines is one of the most preferred airlines from Britain. They have ensured you get the best facility at a low cost. You only need to be sure you have walked through the cost path to make the changes. It will cost you $150 to change a flight with Virgin airlines. However, before you make the changes, you need to ensure that you have read all the policies of Virgin Airlines. That way, you'll know the right time to make the changes. That'll help you to make the changes without making any extra payment.
Steps to make the flight change with Virgin Airlines:
To make the Virgin Atlantic change flight date or flight change you have made with Virgin Airlines, you need to stick to the steps which are provided below. Then you won't face any issues in choosing the flight of your choice.
- Launch Virgin's official website.
- Once you have launched it, you must select the "Manage Booking" option.
- Now enter the code of Virgin's booking and the passenger's name.
- Click the button of search.
- Once the investigation is over, you need to open the booking you made with them.
- Click the flight change button.
- You'll come up across the list of flights.
- Now you only need to select the flight which suits you the most.
- Once you have made the payment, you'll receive a confirmation email on your registered email address.
It is this easy to make the Virgin Atlantic change flight. Make sure that you have read the changed policy before you take the step of making the cancellation. That'll help you make the flight change utterly free of cost. You need to follow the same steps to make the flight change.
Policy to make the Virgin Airlines flight change:
You can go through the policy mentioned below regarding the Virgin airlines flight change. It is undoubtedly the essential information you need to make the changes.
- Ensure that you have made the flight change of the Virgin Airlines booking within twenty-four from the reservation you have made. Then you can make the changes without any extra cost.
- While making the flight change, you cannot make any changes to the flight's destination.
- You can make the changes to the date and the flight on the official website of Virgin Airlines. However, you must ensure that you have made the booking online on the official website. If a third party created your booking, then you need to connect with them to make the booking.
Walk through the Virgin Atlantic change flight policy mentioned above. Then making the changes to the flight or the date will be a piece of cake for you.
Contact the customer support team:
Yes, you can even make the changes to the Virgin Atlantic booking with the help of customer service. You can follow the easy guide, which is provided below. Then you'll find it very easy to get the resolution you want.
You can walk through the path below to get your desired resolution over the phone. You only need to ensure that you have selected the phone number mentioned on the website instead of any third-party number.
- Phone up on the number 0344 874 7747.
- Now you need to choose the options from the Virgins IVR menu.
- Choose the "Manage Booking" option.
- Once you have selected the above option, your call will be moved to a human.
- The executive will take your information and make the changes for you.
That is it. In case you want to know the Virgin Atlantic change flight fee. Then you're only going to be charged $150.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.