After making a flight reservation with Etihad Airways, if your plans get postponed, then no issue; an airline does provide the option to reschedule the flight as per your choice. However, you have to pay some extra charges for it. If you want to reschedule the flight date for free, then you have to do it within 24 hours of booking. If you want to get more information on rescheduling, then read the airline policy or contact customer service, and they will provide you with the information.
Flight reschedules policy of Etihad Airways.
You can read Etihad change flight policy to get more details about the airline. Following are a few points about flight rescheduling that you can read, which will help you to gain more information on the terms and conditions of the airline:
- Etihad Airway allowed one free flight to be rescheduled for free within 24 hours of the reservation.
- If the passengers reschedule their flight after 24 hours, they must pay an extra fee.
- If Etihad Airways cancels your flight, they will provide you with two options: you can get a full refund or reschedule it for another date for free.
- If Passengers facing any medical emergency want to reschedule their flight, then they have to provide valid documents to the authorities, and the airline will reschedule the flight for free.
- The passengers can reschedule their flight up to 6 hours before the flight departure.
- The airline only allows you to change the departure date and name. You can change the destination of your flight.
Various ways to change the flight date on Etihad Airways
You can use many methods to change a flight date with Etihad Airways. If you want to know about the steps and process of the ways, then read and follow the given information:
Via official website/ Mobile app - To reschedule your flight immediately with the airline, you can use the official website or the mobile app. You can use this method anytime. If you want to know about the Etihad change flight process, then it is a simple method that you can use with a mobile phone and fast internet by following the given steps:
- Visit the mobile app or the official website of Etihad Airways using any browser.
- From the home page, select the "Manage my booking" option.
- Write the flight details, including "Booking reference number" and your "Last name."
- Tap on the option to change the date of your flight.
- Then you have to reschedule the flight date as per your choice.
- Pay the charges to change your flight.
- Download the new flight ticket, and the airline will send it to your registered email.
By calling customer service - A quick alternative method to reschedule the flight is by calling the airline's customer service. Call the airline on their reservation number and connect with the executive; they will assist you with the problem. Given are the instructions to change the flight date through call:
- Dial the customer service phone number of Etihad Airways from your cell phone.
- Choose the desired language from the options.
- Select any IVR option as per your choice from the following.
Press 1 to make a new reservation
Press 2 to cancel your flight ticket
Press 3 to reschedule your flight
Press 4 to apply for special assistance
Press 5 for lost and found
Press 0 to talk with the customer service executive
- After that, you will get assigned to an executive at the airline.
- Tell him your flight information and discuss your issue.
- Then the executive will provide you with information on all the available flights and help you reschedule your flight.
Through Airport - If you are facing any issue in changing the date of your flight through any of
the above methods, then you can also visit the airline office at the airport, and customer service will assist you. Choose your flight date, then pay Etihad change flight fee, and the executive will reschedule the flight. You can also talk with customer service and get answers for other information.
What is the fee to change a flight date on Etihad?
You must pay a fee to change your flight with Etihad Airways. Etihad charges around $30 for flight rescheduling; however, the amount can also change depending on the flight class and destination. You can pay the fees online through the airline's official website, mobile app, or at the airport. However, if you have made a reservation with any third party, then they might charge some extra amount.
After reading the above information, you must have known about Etihad change flight date process, policy, fee, and other necessary information. However, if there is something in which you need help, then connect with the customer service executive of the airline, and they will help you with your problem, or you can also go to the official webpage of the airline.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.