Avianca Airlines allows passengers to make cancellations and change their flight tickets. However, it is evident that the passengers worry about the charges they have to pay for making the changes in their flight tickets. It is somehow necessary for the a-passengers to know the process, policy, and fee related to the flight change with Avianca airlines. Let’s understand each and everything related to the flight change in Avianca Airlines. The rest of it will follow in the article, starting with the Avianca change flight policy.
Get Familiar with Avianca Airlines Flight Change Policy
- As per the 24-hour guideline, the passengers are allowed to make the changes in their flight ticket within 24 hours of the flight booking without paying any additional charges for the same. However, you have to pay any fare difference in your rescheduled or original flight.
- However, the 24 hours risk-free policy applies to the reservations made at least seven days before the scheduled flight departure of the airlines.
- If the passengers make the changes in their flight tickets after 24 hours of the booking. There will be a small charge that is required to be paid by the passengers.
- The passengers who have booked their flight in non-refundable tickets are not allowed to make changes to their flight tickets under any circumstances.
- If the passengers opt for the flight change because there is a delay of three hours in the scheduled flight, in that case as well, the passengers can make the changes in their flight ticket without paying an additional charge.
- If the changes in the flight are made due to any medical condition, in that case, the passengers can make the changes without paying additional charges.
- The charges on the flight change will depend upon the time at which you have made the changes in your flight.
The process to make the change in Avianca Airlines
After understanding the policy related to the change, the passengers should also know the process that has to be followed to make the changes in their flight with Avianca.
- Get onto the official website of Avianca Airlines https://www.avianca.com, and proceed towards the ‘Manage Booking’ option.
- Select the option and mention the PNR number as well as the booking reference number of the airlines.
- Proceed further to get onto the available flight page and choose the flight on which you have made your booking.
- After getting onto your flight, you are required to get onto the flight change option and make the changes in your flight ticket.
- Mention the details of the flight that you wish to change in your Avianca change flight from your original flight.
- After making all the changes, you have to proceed toward the payment page to make the payment for the charges applicable for the change, if any, as well as any fare difference.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after getting onto the payment page, and once all the payments are complete, you’ll receive the confirmation and the e-ticket of your change flight on your email.
What are the charges for making the change in flight with Avianca?
Well, in most cases, the airlines make sure that the passengers don’t have to pay the charges for making the change in their flight ticket, except for the fare difference. Bu tin the situations where the passengers are bound to make the payment of Avianca change flight fee, it will do from $25 - 150.
For additional information, visit the official website of Avianca Airlines and go to the contact section to connect with the customer service agent and get the answer to all queries.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.