If you have booked with Allegiant Air but, due to some last-minute changes, you find it impossible to board the plane, you can always opt to cancel the booking. As per Allegiant air cancellation policy, you get 24 hours to cancel the booking for free if departure is after seven days. However, cancellation charges apply if you fail to meet the conditions. Talking about the cancellation charges depends on the fare category and the time you are cancelling your flight ticket. The cancellation charges generally range from $100 to $ 500 based on the date and time of your booking.
However, knowing the cancellation charges is not enough when planning to cancel the booking; there are specific terms and conditions you should know to avoid any hassle and inconvenience. Let's proceed further and check out the cancellation policy of the airline:
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy - Highlights
Allegiant Air allows you to cancel the booking unless you book your ticket directly from the Allegiant Air website, contact center, or airport. Depending on the sources, you can cancel the booking online by visiting the official website and contacting the airline over the phone.
- The cancellation policy of Allegiant Air is not applicable for third-party booking. If you book the ticket via a third party, you must contact them directly to make any changes or cancellations.
- To cancel the booking, you are required to pay an allegiant cancellation fee as a penalty. However, you can avoid that easily by completing the cancellation formality within 24 hours if the departure date is seven days or more away. In that case, you can get a full refund no matter your ticket type.
- If you cancel the booking, including Trip Flex, credit is issued to your account with a deduction of carrier charges, TripFlex, and booking fees. The remaining funds you get are nonrefundable credit, which you can use to book future travel on Allegiant Travel.
- If you cancel the booking that excludes triplex protection, a temporarily reduced fee of around $25 per passenger per segment applies. The credit is issued minus cancellation, carries a charge, and the booking fee. For the remaining value, you receive the nonrefundable credit or Allegiant air cancellation voucher that can be used for future travel.
- No credits are issued in case of a No-show or cancellation within seven days of departure.
- So you must condition the terms and conditions above when cancelling a booking with Allegiant. Now let's check out the process to cancel your allegiant air flight ticket.
Allegiant Airlines flight ticket cancellation process
The airline allows you to cancel the booking directly by visiting the manage booking section on the website and calling the Allegiant team over the phone. Besides, if you have TripFlex protection with your booking, you can also cancel the ticket last minute by visiting the airport.
Cancel your Allegiant ticket online: It is one of the most convenient and straightforward processes. To cancel the booking online, you first need to retrieve your booking by logging into your account else using the manage booking section. You can then proceed with the cancellation process by using the cancellation button on the screen; check it how:
- Get on the Official website of Allegiant Air and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the 'Manage travel' section on the homepage.
- You get three ways to access your account details; By confirmation, By Email, and By credit/debit card.
- For confirmation, enter the first name, last name, and confirmation code, and click on 'Find my trip.'
- Then choose your flight segment; you are willing to void
- Complete the cancellation by following the prompt on the screen, and you will soon receive a confirmation email from Allegiant.
Cancel your Allegiant ticket over the phone: If you are uncomfortable with online cancellation, you can also contact Allegiant Air at 1-702-505-8888 to request cancellation. Provide your booking information to the Allegiant Air team, and they will cancel on your behalf. However, the service charge and cancellation fee might apply here if you cancel the booking 24 hours after booking.
Cancel your Allegiant ticket at the airport: For flight tickets protected with TripFlex, you can cancel the booking at the last minute at the airport. Besides, you can cancel the ticket up to 1 hour before departure for flights within the US.
Does Allegiant give vouchers for canceled flights?
Yes, Allegiant may offer vouchers for cancelled flights. When a flight is cancelled, Allegiant typically offers affected passengers the option to receive a refund or a voucher for future travel. The value of the voucher is generally equal to the amount paid for the original booking.
As per Allegiant cancellation terms, any voucher or refund offered by Allegiant may vary depending on the circumstances of the cancellation and the airline's policies.
Suppose your Allegiant flight has been cancelled, and you have not received any information about it. Then, you should contact the airline directly to inquire about your options. The airline's customer service team should be able to provide information about any vouchers or refunds available to you and help you make alternate travel arrangements if necessary.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.