Have you recently booked a flight ticket for someone pregnant, and would you like to know about the rules and delta airlines pregnancy policy to fly? You might have many doubts regarding your travel. If the answer is yes, you must go through the passages below.
Policy by Delta Airlines for pregnant women
Delta recommends that pregnant women consult their healthcare provider before booking a flight to determine if air travel is safe. Delta airlines do not have delta airlines pregnancy restrictions for pregnant women to travel.
- Delta recommends that pregnant women carry a copy of their prenatal records when flying.
- If a pregnant woman is within four weeks of their due date, they must provide a medical certificate stating they are fit to fly.
- If a woman is more than 36 weeks pregnant for domestic flights or more than 32 weeks pregnant for international flights, they will not be allowed to travel on Delta.
Guidelines for traveling during pregnancy on Delta Airlines:
If you are an expecting mother or have booked a flight ticket who is pregnant, you must read the delta airlines pregnancy guidelines before booking your flight tickets. Though Delta airlines do not have a restriction for pregnant women to fly, here are a few guidelines you need to keep in mind before traveling.
- Before traveling, you should ensure you can fly and check with your doctor.
- You can also book extra legroom to travel comfortably on the Delta Flight.
- If you are an expected mother of twins over 32 weeks, you must consider the doctor's advice on whether travel is safe.
How to make a reservation for a pregnant woman on Delta Airlines?
There are two common methods that you can use to make a booking on Delta Airlines for pregnant women. The offline and online methods. Go through the below points and choose the suitable method to book the flight tickets on Delta Airlines.
This is the most common booking way since it is the quickest and simplest method to book your flight tickets on Delta. You can use the steps below; in the end, you can quickly learn how to book your flight tickets.
- To begin, search for the official home page of Delta Airlines.
- Then you need to follow what you would do to book your flight tickets if you are familiar with the online method.
- You must select the arrival and departure decisions and the preferred date.
- Then, you need to select the number of passengers and click on the search flight option.
- On the following page, you will get the list of flights to your desired destination.
- Select the preferred flight and proceed to the next step.
- You can also book it with your flight tickets if you need special assistance.
- On the payment page, give the required details and pay for your flight.
- Once the payment for your flight has been made, you will get a confirmation email to your registered email address.
Phone call booking:
Those who are uncomfortable using the online methods can use the offline method. You can directly call the customer service of the airline and can make a reservation.
- You must go to the official webpage of the airline.
- Then you need to go to the contact page.
- Once the contact page is fully loaded, you can look for the official contact number.
- Choose the number which is suitable for your region and call the number.
- Once the agent is associated with you, you can give the required details to book your flight tickets.
- You can also inform the member if you need any special assistance.
- Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email to your given email.
Tips for pregnant women for safe travel:
Here are a few tips if you are an expected mother or traveling with a pregnant woman to have a safe and comfortable journey.
- Make sure you dress comfortably for your trip.
- Carry the essentials you need for travel.
- Book extra legroom or aisle seats to stretch your legs.
- Keep healthy snacks and water.
In summary, Delta Airlines allows pregnant women to fly up to 36 weeks for domestic flights and up to 32 weeks for international flights. However, they recommend consulting with a healthcare provider before booking.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.