You must fill out the Ryanair refund form if you wish to get a refund. You can get to cancel your booking first and then apply for the request. Whatever process you adopt, you shall have to fill out the form. You must also have to provide the relevant documents that are required so that you can request a refund. To be able to go through the refund process, you must have an idea of the policies, process, etc. To know about these, read the content below.
Get Familiar with Ryanair Refund Policy
If you wish to seek a refund for a canceled ticket, you will have to go through the Ryanair refund policy so that you can have an idea of how to get the refund. To know these policies, you can read the following mentioned points wisely:
- If you have a refundable ticket, you are eligible to cancel our booking anytime before three hours of the scheduled departure.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, the refund depends on the fare type and the time you cancel your booking.
- You can cancel the booking within 24 hours of purchasing to avail of the 24-hour risk-free cancellation umbrella so that you don’t have to pay the cancellation charges. This policy is applicable for all ticket types bought from the airlines.
- If the airline happens to cancel your booking, you can apply for a refund. The airline may cancel your trip for several reasons, such as a technical glitch, delay from the previous destination, bad weather, etc.
- If there is a delay of over three or four hours, you can apply for a refund and compensation. The airline may pay you as compensation or may book another flight on your behalf to the same destination.
- There is one last case for which you can apply for a refund. This is if you cancel your booking due to a medical emergency or death in the family. You will have to provide relevant documents in this case so that you can get the refund.
Ryanair Refund process
After learning about the policies, now you can go through the refund process so that you can apply for one. The process through which you can get the refund is hence explained in the steps below:
- First, you will have to get into the official website of Ryanair https://www.ryanair.com
- Then, reach out to the manage booking option, which is available at the top of the homepage. Then, enter your booking itinerary details and retrieve your booking.
- This will take you to your booking summary after tapping the search tab. Choose the refund option from the summary page of the menu.
- This will take you to the refund form. Fill out the same and provide the required details. The details are such as trip details, bank account details, etc.
- After playing a request for the same, you will receive an email to your registered email address.
- You can refer to the ticket number you have received for further inquiry.
Ryanair refund time
- If you have made the purchase of your booked ticket through cash or cheque, you can get a refund between 10 to 15 days.
- But, if you have made the payment through a debit card or online, then the Ryanair refund delay will not happen, and you can get the refund within 5 to 7 business days.
Hopefully, the content above contains all the information you might require while going through the cancellation and refund process. Though these are really hassled processes, you can still opt for them and get the refund within the stipulated time. If you do not get the refund in time, you can choose to visit the official website or contact the customer service team to know more about Ryanair refund time. Through their various contact processes, you can also get in touch with them.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.