Passengers often do not confirm their booking due to several reasons like health issues, weather issues, etc., and then they want to cancel their flight. While traveling with JetBlue airlines, the passenger can avail of many benefits like offers, vouchers, etc. If any passenger is in a situation in which they want to cancel their flight, they can also avail themselves of the benefit of a refund. If they do not know about the process of sending the JetBlue refund request, then they do not need to worry; they have to read below to know the complete information.
The refund policies of JetBlue airlines are below mention:
- If the passenger makes the bookings from the official website of JetBlue airlines and wants to cancel the flight within 24 hours of making the bookings, they will get a complete refund.
- If they cancel the flight after 24 hours free window, they will have to pay the flight cancellation charges and get a refund.
- If the passenger makes the bookings through any voucher, they will not get any refund after canceling the flight, but they will get a coupon that is valid for the next 12 months.
- Suppose the passenger cancels the flight for any medical reason. In that case, they will need to show the medical certificate to the official representatives of JetBlue airlines, and they can cancel the flight and get a complete refund.
- According to JetBlue's refund policy, if the flight is delayed or canceled by the JetBlue airline, then the passenger can receive a complete refund, and if they want, then JetBlue airlines will have to arrange a new flight for them.
- If the passenger makes the bookings from any official representatives of the JetBlue airlines, then they will need to connect with them to cancel the flight and get a refund.
- You will also get the time to cancel the flight on the boarding date and apply for the refund, but if they cancel the flight after that time, they cannot get a refund.
The steps you need to follow to get a refund from JetBlue airlines are below mention.
- First, open the official website of JetBlue airlines https://www.jetblue.com/ in your search engine.
- After this, you must click on the manage bookings from the screen.
- Next, you need to fill out the passenger's last name and booking reference number in the available space in the given space.
- Then you can see your bookings on the next page; you need to select which bookings you want to cancel.
- Next, you need to mention the reason for flight cancellation and then cancel the flight.
- After this, you must find the refund application form and complete the information.
- Following this, you need to make the payments of canceling the flight by using a card or other online ways.
- Last you will get the message of flight canceling on the given contact number and registered mail id.
How long does it require JetBlue to process the refund?
- If you make the bookings using a card, you will get a refund within 12 days.
- If you make the payments any other way, you will get the refund within 18 working days.
The above steps will help you to know about the refund policies of JetBlue airlines, and if you want to check the JetBlue refund status, then you can also contact the official representatives of JetBlue.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.