Cebu Pacific is a low-cost airline that works to provide comfort to passengers at affordable ticket fares. The passenger may have to cancel their tickets due to unavoidable circumstances where they would like to know about the refund process. Cuba Pacific is a passenger-oriented airline that has quite a simple refund process. So, if the passenger would like to know about the Cebu Pacific refund policy before initiating the refund request, they can see through the details given for their understanding.
Cebu Pacific refund policy:
The passengers need to adhere to the policy governing the airline to be eligible for the refund process with Cuba Pacific. The various indicators of the refund policy are:
- Cuba Pacific passengers could avail full refund if the ticket were canceled within 24 hours of booking with the airline.
- Delays or cancellation of the flight due to the airline's fault gives the passenger the flexibility to request a refund. The cancellations and delays usually happen in case extreme weather conditions or major technical issues are not solved.
- Emergency situations like any major illness of the passenger or the death of a family member allow the passenger to receive a full refund, given they provide the officials with the proof of documents within a given time frame to be verified by the representatives. The refund request will only be processed after this procedure.
- The refund also depends on the ticket type, which can be refundable or non-refundable. The passengers with refundable tickets will receive a full refund, whereas, in the case of non-refundable tickets, the refund amount varies, which again depends on the ticket booking made.
- Business class passengers can receive a full refund with the airline they booked, which is not available for economy class.
- No refund will be initiated after 30 days of the cancellation of the flight. The trip will be considered forfeited, after which the passenger will not be eligible for a refund.
Also, Cebu Pacific provides the passenger with the option of converting the refund amount of the canceled flight to Travel Funds to be used in the near future.
Cebu Pacific refund process:
Cebu Pacific Airline has given the passenger varied options to initiate the refund process. The passengers can choose from the options at their convenience to avail of the Cebu Pacific refund.
Managing the refund process through the booking portal of Cebu Pacific
Requesting a refund through the official website is a convenient method with respect to third-party interference. The passengers can request a refund through the process mentioned below:
- Glance through the official website of Cebu Pacific.
- Scroll through the homepage and choose the Manage My Booking icon.
- Login to retrieve your booking by giving your Booking Reference Number and Surname details.
- Choose the specific flight and click the Manage tab, where the option for a refund will appear. Follow through with the instructions given to complete the refund process.
Connecting to the airline through the call process to initiate a refund:
The passengers can also place a call with the airline in case they would like to talk to a live person rather than submit the request online. The steps to access the Cebu Pacific refund hotline is:
- Read through the Cebu Pacific official website.
- Navigate through the page to find the Help tab.
- In the new page shown, click on the Manage Booking tab.
- Choose the Refund Guidelines link from all the available links given.
- Find the number for calling provided on the new page displayed.
- You can type in CHUBB directly at +63288592774 or +63288640865 to get connected to the customer support team of the airline for the refund request.
The representatives are available at the passengers' service throughout the week without any time restrictions.
How can the passenger check the refund status?
Once the passenger has initiated the refund process, they can check the Cebu Pacific refund status by leafing through the official website of the airline to follow the given method:
- Choose the Manage My Booking tab, where you will be directed to a new page.
- Select the flight you initiated the refund process and click the Manage button.
- From the four icons that will be provided, choose the Check Refund Status to get updates about the refund processing that has been initiated.
How long will it take to receive the refund from Cebu Pacific?
The refund amount processing time depends on the type of payment method that the passenger had opted for while making the initial reservation which is:
- The total time for Cash and Cheque payments would be 15 to 20 working days.
- For online payment through card or other methods, the time taken may vary up to 10-15 days or more depending on the number of requests with the airline.
Now the passenger would have a fair idea about the entire process of refund that follows through with Cebu Pacific airline. If there are still further doubts that need clarification, the passenger can visit the airline's official website or place a call.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.