You will get your refund from the airline depending on the mode of payment you have applied for, such as credit card, debit card, e-banking, and cash cheque. The Norwegian airline takes around 3 to 4 weeks to revert you the refund; other than this, if you want to know about the policies the airline follow while providing you the refund, then look through below discussed Norwegian airlines refund policy the policies are made under the supervision of senior authorities so that no one will fall into the trap or scam while claiming for refund. The refund policy makes you aware of your rights.
Here are the Norwegian airline refund policies mentioned below:
- If the following person claims for a refund after the 24 hours of booking cancellation, then the airline will pay you the refund after the deduction of the cancellation charge.
- If the following person claims for the refund within 24 hours of booking cancellation, then the airline will provide you the refund without deduction of the cancellation charge.
- In some exceptional situations, such as climatic conditions, which are not suitable conditions to fly, the airline may delay or cancel your flight; in that case, you can receive your refund from the airline without deduction of extra charges in the name of cancellation charge.
- On the other way, if there is a technical issue in the flight, the airline may also provide you with a refund without any deduction on the cancellation charge for delaying and canceling the flight.
- If the following person's family member dies, the airline will understand the situation and verify your submitted supporting document related to the mishap. After that, the airline will provide you with a refund.
- If you are traveling round trip and you cancel your reservation, Norwegian will compensate for your paid flight fare. The airline will send the remaining amount to your registered account details.
Norwegian airline refund process
The process is very easy and basic; no expert guidance is needed to perform the Norwegian airlines refund process. This few-step process will redirect you to the refund page safely and securely without making any errors. So follow the process mentioned below to get your refund quickly from the airline to your bank account.
- You need to search for the official site of the Norwegian airline https://www.norwegian.com/
- Then move to the manage my booking section, and click on it.
- After clicking, the page will ask you to fill in the booking reference number and last name.
- The home page will show you the list of flight options; select your suitable flight for cancellation.
(Following the successful cancellation process, you will get an online refund request form, which you must fill and submit to the airline authority.)
- The airline will send you a confirmation code message on your registered email address regarding successful claiming for the refund.
Along with the confirmation code message, you will get a refund tracking number which will help you in knowing Norwegian airlines refund status. You can check refund status online as well as offline mode both the option is available 24 hours and seven days. Other than this, if you have any doubt, you can call Norwegian airline's customer service personnel at Norwegian Airlines.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.