As you will get access to reserve flights on IndiGo airline more easily then, in the same way, the process to cancel your itinerary is also quite smooth and hassle-free. In addition, they also offer you the facility to quickly modify your ticket date, time, and class so quickly online that after you pay charges, you get a confirmation mail from IndiGo for your upgrade on your registered id. Therefore, if in case you cancel your reservation at IndiGo online way then you will get a refund system online only because it is quite an effective method which will help you in quite basically to get your canceled flight refunds.
Get Familiar with IndiGo Refund Policy
Besides, if you need to get refunds for your ticket, then first you will have to go through some IndiGo refund policy, from which you will learn generic but essential rules and regulations which are laid down by the airline for the passengers to keep up with the fees and other necessary information.
- Passengers will get full refunds from IndiGo airlines if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of purchase.
- But if the passenger cancels the bought ticket after 24 hours of buying, then the cancellation charge will apply on the same itinerary, and you will have to pay the rest of the refund you can transfer in travel funds.
- Ahead for non-refundable flight tickets, there are no refunds if it gets canceled after 24 hours of purchase. Whereas for the refundable ticket, you will get refunds in any scenario, and you might have to pay additional charges if done after 24 hours.
- Refunds for the bookings made with credit/debit cards will be processed within 7-10 working days, whereas tickets purchased in cash or check will take 20 working days.
Since you have been looking for policies regarding IndiGo refund rules, you don't have to move within the official website because here above information or rules are regarding refund policies of IndiGo only.
The process to get a refund from IndiGo airlines
But, now, in case you have to get your refunds from IndiGo airline, you won't have to struggle much because, in this below write-up, you will get a procedure where you will get the point-to-point step by which you will get a refund application submission quickly.
- First, you will have to visit IndiGo Airline's official website https://www.goindigo.in.
- Then sign in to your account by using the correct credentials.
- Now select the manage booking tab, and here within, enter your ticket credentials like booking reference number along with the first and last name of the traveler.
- Click on the search button.
- Select your flight ticket from the list, and after that, you need to hit the refund request/check refund status option.
- Next, here you get a refund application.
- Fill the form with necessary contact and flight details like the trip type the reason for the refund, describe the reason within 1000 characters and click the submit button.
- At last, you will get a confirmation email from IndiGo airline for a refund application on your registered id.
Hence, if you need to check your IndiGo refund status, you will have to worry less because online and offline checking refund status options are available for the passengers. First, you can go to the manage booking section, and there you will select the check refund status tab to enter your ticket details and get information. Second and last, you can call a customer service representative to get help by sharing your booking details, and they will provide your refund status information.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.