Refunds and cancellations are never pleasing. To make this unfavorable and not-so-good situation better for its customers, Allegiant Airlines has framed up a better policy and process to make it easier and user-friendly for its customers. It is no more a hassled process for the passengers of Allegiant Airlines to get a refund. Go through the Allegiant air refund policy below and process for better information.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy: terms & conditions
- Allegiant Airlines generally initiates a refund process as soon as you cancel your ticket booked with Flexi Trip or you have a business class and Premium booking.
- For a regular ticket, you will have to request your refund.
- The refund automatically goes into the original payment-source account if the airline cancels your ticket.
- If you have a refundable ticket,
- You can cancel your ticket before 5 hours of departure to get a full refund. No cancellation will be applicable.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket,
- You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of making a purchase. Within 24 hours, you will not be entitled to pay any cancellation charges.
- You will have to pay cancellation charges if you cancel after 24 hours of the booking time. The refund amount will automatically deduct the said charges.
- For refund, the ticket must be booked before 7 or more days.
The Process to get a refund from Allegiant airlines
Like many other airlines, Allegiant Airlines has a very simple refund process. To know more about it, follow the given steps:
- Go to the Allegiant Air official website. https://www.allegiantair.com/
- Click on the “Manage Trip” option available on the homepage of the official website.
- Retrieve your trip details by entering the passenger’s last and first names and Booking confirmation numbers.
- You can also reach out to your ticket with your email id and confirmation number.
- Select the trip you want to get a refund for.
- Click on the “Refund” option. You will be taken to a new page. Fill in the personal details, trip details, and bank account details.
- Click on “Submit.”
- You will receive a refund ticket number on SMS and your registered email id. Refer to the number for future assistance.
- You can also Refund the Application form, write a mail, or call customer support for a refund.
Allegiant Airlines Fee Refund Time
Once you receive the refund number, you can check the Allegiant air refund status to know when the airline processed your refund. To know about the refund time, read the following:
- If the booked ticket is refundable, it will get reflected within a few days in your bank account. Once Allegiant Airlines receives all the documents, it can take up to 5 to 7 business days for you to get the refund.
- While making the purchase, if you have made the payment through cheque or cash, the refund process can take up to 21 working days after receiving the documents.
- For 5 to 7 days, the payment should be made through any online process or using debit cards.
For any help in the refund process, policy, or time of refund, refer to the above-given information. If you are still stuck up anywhere, contact Customer Support for better help. You can drop a request at the Allegiant air refund request along with the required documents and trip details. The contact details are available on the Official Website of Allegiant airlines.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.