Booked an Air France ticket and want to upgrade your seat for a better experience and pleasant journey, check the numerous ways for Air France Upgrade flight:
- Upgrade after paying the fee: passengers can connect with Air France customer executives and make the payment.
- Upgrade for miles: Air France permits to upgrade Economy to Premium Economy or Premium to Business Class through miles. To know how many miles are required to upgrade to a seat, select "Show advanced options" and select a booking fare class to find the right price.
- Free upgrade: As per the Air France change policy, travelers can change their seats within 24 hours after booking a ticket. However, you need to pay the fare difference but no change fee.
- Membership Privileges: flying Blur Air France and other membership passengers get benefits. The airline provides discounts and rewards to upgrade seats if you come in these categories with privileges such as piling the numbers for miles up to be rewarded. The upgrade cost for membership travelers is also lower when compared to other flyers.
- Upgrade while check-in: flyers can upgrade their seat during check-in. Whether they are check-in online or at the airport doesn't matter.
How do I upgrade to premium economy on Air France?
You have decided to Air France upgrade to premium economy; check the steps shared below:
- Go to the website of the airline.
- Click on My bookings.
- You have to log in to your account or enter the details such as booking reference and last name.
- Click on the Search button.
- Choose the flight, and then select the seat selection option to choose your seat from the available choices.
- Make the payment if required.
In case you need any help in the whole process of upgrading the flight, reach out to customer support.
Customer service: to speak with a live representative, dial the contact number 1 (800) 237-2747, available 24 hours. Follow the suitable IVR instructions:
- Press 1 to select your language.
- Press 2 to make a reservation.
- Press 3 to upgrade your flight.
- Press 4 to cancel and ask for a refund from the airline.
- Press 5 to speak with a live agent.
At the airport: before boarding the flight, you can ask a representative to upgrade your seat to premium economy or any other fare. Go to the ticket counter or self Kiosk check-in before sharing your boarding pass. They will ask for a seat upgrade based on the availability of the seat on the flight.
How much does it cost to upgrade to Premium Economy Air France?
Premium economy Air France upgrade cost can be between $ 100 to $ 500 based on the destination and date.
How many miles does it take to upgrade to premium economy on Air France?
For the benefit of passengers, Air France upgrade with miles so that they can get better facilities at lower rates. Travelers are required to have between 10000 and 30000 miles to
What is the difference between Air France economy and premium economy?
Air France economy is the basic fare service for passengers; they can't change or cancel their flight after 24 hours. Travelers can carry up to 1 checked baggage and a personal item. You must pay an additional luggage allowance to carry excess baggage.
However, premium economy offers better service to the flyers. Premium economy passengers are permitted 2 checked baggages and a personal item. Moreover, seats have more space and comfort. Access to comfortable lounges after paying the fee at international airports; apart from this, accessible check-in facilities are also available to travelers by offering access to priority check-in counters. Visit the website for more details or contact customer support over call.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.