Singapore airline provides all the possible services to their passengers, if you need any special assistance for your disabled or medical member then they also provide special assistance to them without any extra charges. There are some simple easy that you can apply to get the services. You can connect with them through the official website and via customer services.
How to contact them for special assistance?
Here are the various ways that help you to connect with them and take the special assistance services:-
Customer services- you can connect with them through the customer services contact number, you have to navigate to the official website and then search for the customer service phone number. Then, dial that number and follow all the instructions that appear.
Official Website- access the official website of Singapore Airlines and then search for the special assistance services option, then you have to go to fill out the wheelchair assistance form and then submit that.
Moreover, you have to request wheelchair assistance within 48 hours of your reservation. So, that they get the time to arrange and you don’t have to wait for that at the airport.
Procedure to request wheelchair assistance:-
Here are the following procedure that assists you to get wheelchair assistance, follow the steps appropriately:-
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the Singapore airline and then move to the help option.
- Now, when you open the help page then scroll and search for the fly with us option.
- Then, you have to find the special assistance option and find the ‘what kind of assistance do you need’ option and open it.
- After that, you have to choose wheelchair assistance and then go to the Singapore airlines special assistance form option to fill that out.
- You have to enter all the details that are mentioned there and accept all the terms and conditions.
- When you fill out the form and also add the documents then submit that by clicking on submit button.
Singapore airline special assistance for elders
If you are thinking that what is Singapore airlines special assistance for the elderly. Then, there are many different types of assistance that airline provides for elders. If you travel with elders and want to request assistance from an airline then you can do that. Below are the following different types of assistance:-
- Singapore airline medical assistance- if there is any medical condition while traveling then you can request medical assistance.
- Singapore airline wheelchair assistance- when you travel and there is a need for a wheelchair for yourself or for another member then you can easily request wheelchair assistance.
- The Singapore airline disability assistance- if a passenger is visually impaired and hearing impaired then the airline provides assistance for them to assist. They assist them on board, airport, and on landing.
What are the charges of Special assistance?
If you are wondering why ‘you have to pay the extra fees for special assistance in a wheelchair? Then, no you don’t have to pay the extra fees for Singapore airline's special assistance. You have to inform them in advance of the wheelchair so that they can arrange that in advance and you don't have to wait at the airport.
Hope that all the details mentioned above about special wheelchair assistance at Singapore Airlines will be beneficial for you. If you have any issues then you can contact their customer services to resolve the issues or problem.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.