Sometimes it happens that you do not like the services of an Airline or say that what they have charged from you, be it ticketing or anything, the services are not up to the mark. You could not enjoy your flying trip the way you had planned it. And you faced unavoidable inconveniences while on board. In such a case, you will hastily file Wizz Air complaints about all that mishap and would like to get compensated. This text reveals what exactly you should do to file a complaint so stick to it.
How do I file a complaint with Wizz Air?
Wiz Airlines allows you to file a complaint if you have any. Your complaint will be resolved. And they will assure you that any such inconvenience will not happen next time. Information regarding how to file Wizz Air Complaints is given below.
- You will have to submit a Wizz Air complaints form provided on its official site.
- It may take 30 days to respond to your inquiry.
- In urgent cases, it is recommended to contact the Wizz Call Centre.
- If you are not fulfilled with the handling process or the outcome of your complaint, you can submit your claim at Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. To do the same, you are requested to;
- Indicate email@example.com email address when filling in trader details on the ODR platform.
- Please note that this email address is used only for complaints submitted on above mentioned ODR platform; other complaints or emails received will not be handled.
- Or instead, you can refer your complaint to AviationADR.
- You will need to submit your complaint to them within 12 months after the final response.
Where can I complain about Wizz Air?
When it comes to reporting a complaint, then what are the exact means through which you can contact the concerned department? You can reach the customer managing team that will pay heed to the inconveniences you had and further proceed with the solution as per. You can complain on their phone number or email etc. Give a glance at the passage below:
You can complain to customer service team members by making a call to them using the Wizz Air complaint number. You can directly call them on this particular number 09 057 070 000, 44 (0) 203 540 8063. You can talk to them via call and explain to them what you went through, and they will try to help you out with the concerned matter.
- You can either go from the link as shown https://wizzair.com/en-gb/information-and-services/compliments-and-complaints/ regarding complaints & compliments.
- You can also connect to them via the chat option. For this, you have reached their official website, where you will get the contact us tab. Click on that tab, and you will see the option Start Chat. Here you can start to chat with the agent who will listen to your complaint and will compensate you as per.
How do I claim compensation from Wizz Air?
When your complaint is genuine, and you fulfill all the requirements supposed to be filled by a complainant, in that case, you are entitled to receive compensation. But to get compensated for your faced issues you need to be well aware of compensation statutes. Some important are given here. You can submit your Wizz Air claims on the online Complaints form.
- Other passengers could submit a compensation claim on your behalf only if you both were in the same booking.
- You will also have to provide proper evidence about the authorization you have granted.
- And they will respond to your claim within 30 days.
- Any claim by a third party is not considered unless you have previously submitted a claim directly to us.
- You will also be asked to present some original copies of documents and some details such as reservation number or flight date or number.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.