Air France offers customers to take flights to an impressive number of 1000 destinations across the globe. If you fly with the airline, you can enjoy delicious meals, inflight entertainment, and comfortable seats. The airline is flexible with flight booking and reasonably priced tickets. Moreover, if you face any issues during your travel, you can contact the Air France 24-hour customer service team and get help. The airline offers multiple communication channels to the customers so they may have a memorable flying experience. Whether the issue is related to a reservation, you want to request a refund or would like to make a complaint, you can read further along to get more details.
How can I contact Air France by Phone?
The best way to contact Air France is by calling customer care number 1 (800) 237-2747. You have to punch in the number on your phone to call and follow the IVR instructions below to get to an agent to get the solution to your query.
- Press 1 to book, cancel or change a flight.
- You have to press two if you are facing issues related to baggage.
- To claim a refund, press 3.
- For filing a complaint or to share your feedback, press 4.
- To know about new deals and offers, press 5.
- Speak to a customer care agent directly by pressing 9.
To get help with issues related to a reservation, you have to provide the booking details, like the reference number and the passenger's name, so that the booking summary can be retrieved easily.
What is the best time to call Air France?
Although the Air France customer service hours are 24 hours daily, the best time to call Air France is between 11 pm and 6 am. You will be able to connect faster as the airline receives fewer calls during these hours, and the hold time may be shorter as compared to calls made at other times.
What are the other ways to get in touch with customer service at Air France?
The other ways to get in touch with customer service at Air France are by sending an email, using the Air France customer service chat option, via social media, or by visiting the official website.
Via email address:
The customer care number Customeremail@example.com can be used to contact Air France and get the answers to your queries. Write the query in detail, along with the contact number. You will get the reply within 5 - 7 days. If you are writing to get an update on the status of your refund, you must mention the relevant details, like the canceled flight booking number and the passenger's name.
Via the official website:
The official website is easy to operate and contains all the information to make your journey smooth. You will be able to find the solution to your query by following the steps below.
- Open the page https://wwws.airfrance.us and click" Contact us"
- Select the "refunds, complaints, and suggestions" tab and choose the most suited to your query.
- You will be directed to a new page where you must complete a form with your name, number, email address, flight number, and travel date.
- You can attach relevant documents and click "Submit."
- A reply will be sent to you with the solution to your query within a few days.
Via live chat:
You can chat with a representative if you do not like to call the Air France phone number for assistance. You will get the reply within a few minutes; it is convenient wherever you are.
Is Air France available on social media?
Yes, Air France is available on social media to interact with customers. You can get updates on the latest news, offers, and deals by following the airline on its official page on the sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. To talk to a representative, send a message, and you will receive a response.
What are the services offered by Air France customer service?
The Air France customer service offers the services listed below.
- You can get help booking a new flight or changing an existing reservation.
- If you are facing issues like delayed or damaged baggage, the customer service team will assist you in the best way possible.
- Complaints can be filed, or you can share our suggestions easily.
- Customers can get flight information using the Air France customer service number or get an update on flight status.
- Claiming a refund for a canceled flight or compensation for delayed or damaged baggage can be done easily.
- You can request special services like a wheelchair or a special meal.
- Excess baggage or a seat can be booked.
The information above will help you contact Air France customer service. For more help, you can visit the official website or call the customer care number.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.