Suppose you have misspelled your name on the flight ticket; now you want to change your name. To do the Cathay Pacific name change, you can use the online or offline method. The airline has some terms and conditions you must know before changing the name. You will instantly get confirmation of your credentials when you change the name.
Cathay Pacific name change policy
- Passengers want to change their names on the flight ticket. They can make the modifications within 24 hours before paying penalty charges.
- You could make some changes if you purchased tickets through the website or the airport. Still, you must provide the travel documents- you can add or delete your middle name, change your surname, first name, and middle name, add any omitted part of your name, correct typing mistakes, and correct your title/ gender.
- If you update your name for legal reasons like- marriage and divorce, you must provide a valid certificate to the representative.
- If there is a major correction in your name, the airline will make a new pnr, and you must pay the charges.
- Suppose you booked the flight through the representative on a call, and they misspelled your name or any other error. The representative will create a new booking; you don’t have to pay the charges.
- If there is a minor correction, you can do it yourself and don’t pay the charges.
- When you create the booking, your name should match your documents. If it is not matched from your documents, you will be marked as a terrorist.
- If you have joined the program, the airline and you have to modify your name. You can modify your name anytime; you must provide a valid document to the representative and not pay any charges.
How to do Cathay Pacific name correction?
Imagine you are looking for the Cathay Pacific name correction; you can use the web portal of the airline and get confirmation from your officials quickly. To create the name correction through the online method, you must follow the given instructions properly-
- Open the web portal of Cathay Pacific.
- Locate your mouse toward the flight's option. It would help if you tapped on the manage booking option.
- Provide your booking details like- a reservation code of six digits; contact entails, and password. Tap on the sign-in option.
- Go to the change option and select the name option.
- After that, you must select the booking you wish to change.
- Edit your name and click on the change option.
- Review your details once. After that, submit your name.
- If you make any modifications after 24 hours, you must pay the penalty charges.
- You can pay for net banking, a credit or debit card, or an online app. You can use the payment methods according to your choice.
- You will receive the one-time password. You must provide the one-time password on the text field and click on the submit option.
- Receive the confirmation from the airline representative at your offices as soon as possible.
How do I change my name on the airline?
You can communicate with the airline live agent to change the Cathay Pacific name on the ticket. In that case, you will get quick assistance from the live agent. To connect with the live agent, search for the customer service number on the official website. Here are the steps to communicate with the live airline agent-
- Launch the web portal of Cathay Pacific.
- Please scroll down the page and click on the contact us section.
- Get the list of contacts. You must select the contact number according to your query and region.
- Use this helpline number-1 (833) 933-2244.
- Pay attention to the voice prompts carefully.
- Press 1 or 2 to choose the language between English and Japanese.
- Press 3 to get the details about the existing reservations.
- Press 4 to book a new flight.
- Press 5 to make any changes on your flight.
- Press 6 to get the information about the baggage.
- Press 7 to speak with the live agent.
- Press * or # to disconnect the call.
- Convey your query to the representative. Provide the required information to the representative. Wait for a few minutes, and your name will be changed within a few seconds.
- You will also receive confirmation from the representative at your official email id and the registered contact number.
Can I change my name on the ticket by visiting the airport?
Yes, you can change your name by visiting the airport. You have to visit the airport where you booked your flight. Meet with the live person. You can ring the bell at the help desk if someone is unavailable. The live person will come to their help desk. You can ask the live person to change the name. They will change your name and provide you with the confirmation of your credentials instantly.
What is the Cathay Pacific name change fee?
Suppose you change your name after 24 hours of the reservation. You must pay the Cathay Pacific name change fee. The fee starts from US$30 and US$60. You can pay these charges according to your suitable method.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.