Kuwait Airways is the country's national carrier and is rated as a 3-star airline by its passengers. Its cabin and ground staff are exceptionally good and cater to the passengers’ needs in every possible way. The airline is also quite affordable. So, Kuwait Airways is your pick if you are looking for affordable flights. Let’s say you booked a flight with Kuwait Airways and selected your seat to avoid any last-minute hassle. But now you want to upgrade your seat. The process of Kuwait Airways upgrade to business class is discussed in the following article. Read the full article to know it in an enhanced way.
Business class seat upgrade on Kuwait Airways:
You are at the right place if you do not know how to upgrade your seat to business class on Kuwait Airways. You will find upgrading to business class in the following steps.
- Visit the official website of Kuwait Airways, https://www.kuwaitairways.com/en.
- On the homepage, you will find the Manage Booking button. Hover your cursor over it, and a drop-down list will open.
- Click on the manage booking option. Enter your last name, booking reference, or e-ticket number in the next step. Click on retrieve booking below.
- Your booking details will open. Now press the seat upgrade button.
- The seat map will open up where you can select a seat from the available options in the business class.
- In the end, make the payment to finalize your seat booking.
- You will get a confirmation email on your registered email ID.
Upgrade to business class using miles:
Have you got miles in your Kuwait Airways account? You can use them in various ways, like cancellation and flight change fees. It can also be used to upgrade seats. The Kuwait Airways upgrade with miles process is discussed in the below steps. Kindly read the steps to know in a detailed manner.
- Firstly, you have to open the official website of Kuwait Airways, https://www.kuwaitairways.com/en.
- Click the Manage booking option. Retrieve you’re booking by specifying your last name and booking reference.
- When you’re booking details open, click on the seat upgrade option.
- The seat map will open up where you can select your desired seat in the business class.
- On the payment page, select ‘Pay with Miles.’ The number of miles equivalent to seat upgrade charges will be used.
- Kuwait Airways will send you a confirmation email about your seat upgrade.
What is the seat upgrade policy of Kuwait Airways?
Like the cancellation and refund policy, every airline has a specific seat upgrade policy. Read the points below to learn about the Kuwait Airways upgrade policy. You are allowed to upgrade your seat as per the policy only. Remember, if you are not eligible for a seat upgrade according to the policy, you cannot upgrade to business class.
- Kuwait Airways seat upgrades can be done on its official website, on the call, or at the airport counter.
- Passengers are only allowed to select seats from the available seat options.
- The airline only allows you to upgrade seats. Degradation is not allowed on Kuwait Airways.
- Seat upgrades are subject to payment of a certain set upgrade fee.
- If you have the Kuwait Airways loyalty program, you can upgrade your seat for free.
- Kuwait Airways allows you to upgrade seats for free within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- Seat upgrades generally differ as per the type of ticket or fare you have purchased.
How much do I have to pay for a seat upgrade on Kuwait Airways?
So now that you know the Kuwait Airways seat upgrade process and policy, you must also get familiar with its seat upgrade fee. The Kuwait Airways business class upgrade cost is 29 USD to 199 USD. This fee can vary depending on the distance of your journey.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.