Yes, IndiGo airlines provide wheelchair assistance to its passengers, whoever requires it. IndiGo has been serving its travelers for a long, long time, and it seems to never disappoint them with its services and has provided them with all of the services to its passengers.
How can you ask for a wheelchair at the airport?
You have to call on the official contact number of IndiGo at least 48 hours before their flight and ask the assistant to arrange the wheelchair at the airport as the passenger requires. Also, keep the medical form of IndiGo with all the information handy. This way, you can ask for the IndiGo wheelchair special assistance. Also, the IndiGo wheelchair assistance cost is null. The airlines provide this assistance to you at no cost. However, they expect you to inform them at least 48 hours before the original scheduled departure to attain the special disability assistance.
How can I get special assistance in IndiGo?
You can get the special assistance of a wheelchair by IndiGo through various methods given to the passengers. The airline provides all special assistance to its travelers. So if you are wondering the ways to get their special assistance, then refer to the information written below:
Through the official website
Through the steps mentioned below, you can go for the IndiGo wheelchair request online. And gain the advantage of their special assistance services.
- The first step is to open the official website of the IndiGo airline and then move to the help option.
- Scroll down, and you will find the "Special Disability Assistance" and simply click on it.
- Slide right to find various kinds of disability, like visually impaired, hearing impaired, and the assistance given for these kinds of disabilities.
- Gradually, you will find the option of a Wheelchair assistance form.
- You have to fill in all the details asked in the form and agree to all the mandatory terms and conditions.
- As soon as that form is filled, you can submit it for the customer service department to process it and provide you with the special assistance you require.
You can call the IndiGo wheelchair assistance number and connect with the assistant. As for the calling method, your call will first connect to the in-built IVR, and as per the monotonous procedure, it will ask you to select your language. Press the number as per your language and then connect to the assistant. Then, you can request wheelchair assistance.
Make sure that you perform all these steps at least 48 hours before your scheduled departure so that IndiGo has time to arrange your basic needs. The airline won't be able to help if the passengers require special assistance at the last minute.
You will be surprised to know IndiGo's special assistance for senior citizens, as the name suggests for the elderly too. You can note the information written below to know what assistance you require.
- Wheelchair Assistance - Senior citizens will be provided wheelchair services at no cost. All you have to do is either fill out the form or call customer services. One can easily apply for wheelchair assistance from the airlines.
- Medical Assistance - You can also choose medical assistance if there is any medical condition by reporting to the airline.
- Disability Assistance - If neither wheelchair nor medical, you can also choose to get the assistance per your disability. The airlines' staff will help you through the ways in their hand.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.