EasyJet is a low-cost airline providing the best facilities across Switzerland. It is reviewed as an outstanding service provider by its travelers. Easy jet is an excellent choice for passengers who want hassle-free service during their journey.
The information about the EasyJet cancellation policy is provided below and will be beneficial if you have a query regarding it.
EasyJet Cancellation Policy:
- You go to the official website of EasyJet https://www.easyjet.com.
- The website mentions the cancellation policy according to the situations discussed below.
- If you cancel your Booking in full within 24 hours of making the Booking, EasyJet will give you a full refund minus the Cancellation Fee listed in its fees.
- The rest amount for EasyJet cancellation within 24 hours will be provided in your bank account within the stipulated time frame in its policy.
When you book travel with airlines, the tickets you buy are generally non-refundable (except in the terms and conditions). However, EasyJet does understand that sometimes plans change, and passengers may need to amend their Booking. So, they provide the easiest way possible for travelers to cancel tickets. They have a dedicated customer support team to help travelers.
EasyJet flight Cancellation fee
The cancellation cost of EasyJet varies according to the particular situation. There are various terms and conditions in the cancellation policy of EasyJet. A traveler can go through those terms and then request a refund. However, the required information for cancellation within 24 hrs of the scheduled flight departure is specified.
- If the passenger cancels within 24 hrs using the Online method, the cancellation cost is £49.
- However, if you take help from the EasyJet Customer Services Team, the EasyJet cancellation fee will increase slightly to £55.
Hence, it would be beneficial for the passengers to go online. They can save a few euros.
The process to cancel a flight on EasyJet:
EasyJet cancellation procedure is straightforward and quick. You need to follow the steps which are cited on the website. These steps are as follows:
- You can make this cancellation online by yourself.
- Go to the official website of EasyJet.
- Then go to the “Manage Your Bookings” section on the website.
- Passengers need to mention their last name
- You can select Booking reference and then submit passenger confirmation by clicking on the “tick box” mentioned.
- You can select your flight name and number and submit it.
- Click on the cancel option.
If you booked through an Agent, you could ask them to do this for you.
However, please note that you cannot cancel your booking less than 2 hours before the scheduled departure time of the first flight (even if within 24 hours of making the Booking).
Cancel via phone call:
Along with the above-quoted method, one can also call the EasyJet customer support team for cancellation. It will charge around six to seven euros extra as compared to online methods. The EasyJet customer support team ensures that your cancellation will be made hassle-free.
Hopefully, the above-quoted information will help you in resolving your issues. For further information, you can visit the EasyJet official website.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.