When you plan a journey, there are multiple things that you need to look for, like policies of airlines, cheap flights, baggage allowance, etc., and then you make the confirmed reservation. But after making the confirmed reservation, if any external factors affect your plan, like weather issues, health issues, purpose gets canceled, etc., then the flight cancellation option is advantageous. Canceling the ticket will help you save the amount you spent while purchasing the ticket. Multiple airlines allow a cancellation, and Copa airlines are one of them. Traveling with Copa airlines will help you avail of various facilities like special assistance for premium booking, extra luggage allowance, etc. If you cannot travel, you want to cancel the booking. Still, if you need more information regarding Copa airlines 24 hour cancellation, a fee for canceling, etc., then you will receive complete information by reading below.
Flight cancellation policies of Copa airlines are below:
Before canceling the flight, information about flight cancellation policies is essential as it will give you information about whether you must pay the cancellation fee or cancel the flight without paying the charges.
- If you apply for flight cancellation within 24 hours of bookings and the days left in flight departure are more than three, you can cancel the bookings without paying charges.
- If you surpass 24 hours after booking the flight, you have to pay the flight cancelation fee; the fee might vary, and it will depend upon the time left on the boarding date.
- You can cancel the flight ticket without paying any charges if you have any medical issues, but you need to show all the relevant documents.
- If you apply for your ticket insurance, you will not need to pay the flight cancelation charges.
- At the time of departure, if your flight is delayed for more than an hour due to any fault of Copa airlines, like unavailability of staff, technical issues, etc., then you can cancel the bookings without a Copa airlines cancellation fee.
- As per the last-minute cancelation policy, you can only cancel the booking before 24 hours of flight departure if you have an international booking. If you go to a domestic destination, you can cancel the booking before 4 hours of scheduled departure.
Ways to cancel the bookings are listed below mention:
There are multiple modes available through which you can cancel the bookings, and these methods are below mention.
Through representative: If you are canceling the flight ticket for the first time or want any information before canceling the flight, then it is better to communicate with the representative and cancel the flight. To connect with the representative, you have to make a call on this number 1 786 840 COPA (2672) and select the language you are comfortable connecting. After this, you have to follow the below-mentioned IVR instructions.
- Choose 1 to make the new flight bookings or upgrade the bookings
- Choose 2 to cancel the bookings and apply for the refund
- Choose 3 to know about the cancelation, refund, or luggage policies
- Choose 4 for the queries with the miles or offers
- Choose # to connect with the representative
You need to select the option as per the query and then connect, you have to provide your booking information to the representative, and they will cancel the booking. The best time to cancel the bookings is after 7 AM to before 11 AM.
Via online: While connecting with the representative on call, you can cancel the booking online if you are getting any network glitches or voice break issues. To cancel the bookings online, you can follow the below-mentioned points.
- Reach the website of Copa airlines in the browser
- After this, click on to manage bookings option.
- Fill out the last name and then the booking reference number.
- Further, select the booking you want to cancel and then mention the reason for the flight cancellation.
- Following this, you must submit the reason and cancel the bookings.
- Lastly, you have to pay the charges of flight cancelation by using your card or online mode, and then you will get the email of successfully canceling the flight.
Form counter: If you have any physical document you want to show before canceling the flight, you can also go to the Copa airlines counter available at the airport. The option of flight cancellation through the counter will help you if your flight is delayed and you are at the airport. To cancel the flight through the airport, you must visit the Copa Airlines counter and show your ticket and relevant document. After this, make any charges available, pay them and cancel the bookings.
The flight cancellation fee of Copa airlines is below:
The charges you must pay to cancel the flight will vary as per the type of seat, time left in flight departure, and destination. If you are going to any international destination, you need to pay 250 USD to 400 USD, and if you are going to any domestic destination, you need to pay the amount between 180 USD to 250 USD.
By reading the above, you will know about Copa airlines 24-hour cancellation policy; if you get into trouble, you can reach out to a Copa Airlines representative. These representatives have complete information about airlines; they will help you and assist you in the best way.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.