Passengers are not entirely sure about their plans due to several reasons like weather issues and meeting issues, and due to this, they cannot travel on the booking date and then want to cancel their flight. If the passenger travels with Cathay Pacific airlines, they can avail of many facilities like getting a refund on flight cancellation, offers, miles, etc. Some of the passengers of Cathay Pacific wants to know about the Cathay pacific cancellation policy; those passenger needs to read below to get the solutions to the queries.
Cathay Pacific flight cancellation policies are below mention:
- If the passenger makes the bookings from the official website of Cathay Pacific airlines and wants to cancel it within 24 hours of making the bookings, then they cancel the flight without paying any charges.
- If the passenger cancels the flight after the free window, they will have to pay the charges, which are different as per the seat type and time left on the departure date.
- Suppose the passenger's flight is delayed for more than five hours due to any technical fault of Cathay Pacific airlines. In that case, passengers are liable to cancel the flight without paying charges.
- Suppose the passenger cancels the flight due to any medical emergency after making confirmed reservations. In that case, they must show the medical certificate to the official Cathay Pacific airline representatives. The documents will only be considered from the registered institution.
- If the passenger makes the bookings by using any deals, miles, or offers, then they cancel the flight; in that case, they will not need to pay a cancellation fee and will not receive any amount in the refund, but they will get a voucher which is valid for the next 12 months.
- The passenger also gets the time to cancel the flight on the departure date, but then they need to pay more charges; after that time, the passenger will not be able to cancel the flight.
The procedure to cancel the flight is below mentioned:
- First visit to the official website https://www.cathaypacific.com of Cathay Pacific airlines in any browser.
- After this, click on the manage bookings option on the page.
- Now fill out the booking reference number and last name of the passenger.
- Next, your bookings will be open; you need to select the bookings which you want to cancel.
- Following this, fill out the reason for canceling and then cancel the flight.
- Next, search for the refund application form and then fill out that form by mentioning the relevant details.
- After this, if any payments are available, make those payments by using the cards or other online modes.
- Last you will receive a message of canceling the flight on the given contact number and mail id.
What is the flight cancellation fee of Cathay Pacific?
The charges that passenger need to pay is between 140USD to 180SUD if they make the booking of any international flight. If they make the bookings of any domestic destination, they will need to pay between 80USD to 120USD as the Cathay pacific cancellation charges. The cancelation charges also vary as per the route and destination of the flight of the passenger. If the passenger makes the bookings through any official representative of Cathay Pacific, then they will need to connect with them to know about the flight canceling charges.
The above mention statements and process will guide you about the Cathay pacific cancellation. Still, suppose if you have any concerns left, then you can also connect with the representative of Cathay Pacific to get the proper assistance for every concern.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.