If you have booked a ticket or are thinking of booking a ticket with Emirates and also want special assistance from them. Then the airline provides free assistance, and there is no such thing as Emirates wheelchair assistance charges, and if the passenger has their wheelchair, they can take it on the flight with them. The airline can arrange a personal wheelchair or mobility aid for you when you reach the airport. However, you must inform the airport and provide them with information on the assistance you need.
Terms and conditions for Special Assistance at Emirates
If you want any special assistance from Emirates, then you read the terms and conditions better to understand the special assistance services of the airline. Below are the terms and conditions of Emirates regarding special assistance:
- It would be best if you informed the airline at least 48 hours prior to the departure.
- If you want any special assistance, you must provide relevant documents and certificates to the airline.
- You can bring two mobility aids and medical equipment on the flight.
- You can check in your mobility aid or wheelchair, depending on its weight and size, so that it can be appropriately packed to hold in the aircraft during the flight.
- As you land from your flight, the airline will provide you with a personal wheelchair, and you can collect your mobility aids and items from the baggage hall.
- If you have booked wheelchair assistance or any special assistance, we recommend arriving at the airport 3 hours before the flight departure.
How can I book a wheelchair at Emirates?
Yes, you can book a wheelchair at Emirates for your assistance. There are different methods through which you can book a special service. You can book assistance at the time of making the reservation or contact the airline later. Here are a few ways through which you will be able to book wheelchair assistance at Emirates.
Several Methods to book wheelchair assistance at Emirates
Via Official webpage - You can always book assistance for anyone through Emirates wheelchair assistance online, which is available on the official website. They assist 24 hours a day, and you can book assistance any time. If you do not know how to book a flight through the website, then read the given steps:
- Visit the official webpage of Emirates, “https://www.emirates.com/in/english/,” on your web browser.
- Select the details of your flight as per your choice.
- Then click on the “Add services” option from the menu.
- Choose the type of service you need.
- Provide the relevant documents and certificates.
- When you arrive at the airport, customer service will be ready to assist you.
Via Mobile App - You can book wheelchair assistance at Emirates through the mobile app. At the time of booking the flight, you get the option to “Add service” from there; you can add the special assistance you need from the airline. If you have already booked a ticket and want help, you can go to the “My trips” option, enter the necessary details and add the assistance. After that, the representative will be ready with the wheelchair when you arrive at the airport and provide you with help through the fight.
Via Contact number - If you are not able to get assistance from the official website, then no problem, as an Emirates wheelchair assistance request can also be made by contacting customer service through the contact number. You can call on the airline customer service number and book wheelchair assistance using the below instructions:
- Dial the official contact number (1 888 320 1576) of the airline from your cell phone
- Then you will get through to the IVR options.
- Select the service from the IVR options
Press 1 to change the language.
Press 2 to book a flight.
Press 3 to cancel your flight.
Press 4 for special assistance
Press 5 for luggage-related queries
Press * to connect with the customer service representative
- After that, you have to wait for a few minutes, and your call will be associated with the representative
- Explain the assistance you need, and the representative will provide you with help.
Via Airport - If you make a reservation with Emirates and want some special assistance but are not able to book it any other way, then no problem, as you can visit the airport at least 48 hours before the departure. Go to the Helpdesk and tell the representative about the assistance you need, and they will provide you with a form. Fill out the form and provide the necessary details and documents, then they will arrange for your assistance before you arrive at the airport on the day of the departure.
Hopefully, now you must have understood the charges for Emirates wheelchair assistance and the process of booking it. If you have any questions, you can contact the airline's customer service, and the representative will provide you with the answer.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.