If you ever make a mistake spelling your name on the flight ticket, you must change the name mentioned in your flight ticket. If you have made the reservation of your flight ticket with Sun Country in that case, you don't have to worry too much as they allow their customers to Sun Country name change on their flight tickets and get the best and most reliable assistance. But before proceeding with name correction, you need to know the rules prescribed in the airline's policy, which are as follows.
Get Familiar with Sun Country name change policy.
- If the passengers make the reservation of their flight ticket from the airline's official website, through the customer service number, or at the ticket counter, in that case, the airline allows them to make the change in their flight ticket for free.
- Suppose the passengers have made the reservation of their flight ticket with a complete itinerary under hotel vacation packages. In that case, they must pay the airline a fee to change the name.
- Additionally, travelers must pay the charges to change their flight ticket's name if they buy tickets with a care package.
- Travelers can only change a single letter in their name.
- If the name change is impossible, they can cancel and process their flight ticket by rebooking.
- If the passengers have to change their surname in that case, they must notify the airlines. It will be categorized as a legal change in the surname made in case of marriage or divorce.
- In the name change process, it is important to justify the airlines. In that case, they must submit certified documents, i.e., any government-approved ID, to justify the change.
- The passengers are kept from making changes in their routes or flight. It is allowed only to make changes in the passengers' names.
How do I change my name on Sun Country marriage?
The passengers can change their flight tickets online through the airlines' official website or by approaching the representative at the ticket counter.
The steps that must be followed to make the Sun Country name correction online or at the airport are mentioned here for you as follows.
Online through the official website
- The first step is to visit the airline's official website and look for the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Enter the PNR number as well as the last name of the person to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the flight details page, you are required o select the name change option and correct your spelling.
- Attach the government-approved ID or any other document to support your name change request.
- Once the details are complete in the process, submit the form you'll get redirected to the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pay your name change fee.
- Once the process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation in your registered email.
Offline at the airport desk
The passenger has to reach their departing airport and ask the passenger at the helpdesk to make the necessary changes in the name, provide them with ID or necessary documents, and make the payment for the same.
How much is the change fee for Sun Country Airlines?
The passengers may have to pay up to $50 as a Sun Country name change fee. However, it will vary as per the time and nature of change.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.