Yes, you can certainly bring a change to your name on the reservation you have made. You only need to make sure that you have selected the correct steps. However, before you take the proper steps to make the changes, you must ensure that you have read all the policies regarding the name change. Once you have read all the guidelines, you'll be able to make the name change without paying even a single penny.
Name change policy of WestJet:
You can go through the policy regarding the WestJet name change given below. That'd help you make the name change free of cost, so while making the booking, if you made some mistake in mentioning your name. Then through the policy below, you'll be able to get the resolution.
- WestJet allows the passengers to correct spelling mistakes.
- You'll be able to make the name change two hours before the flight's departure time.
- The name change policies apply to all the fare types apart from the essential fare category.
- In case you made the changes within twenty-four hours of the booking. Then you can make the name change utterly free of cost.
- You can only make minor changes by yourself. That means you must ensure that your name correction is not more than three letters.
- You can make online and even the offline method to change your name.
- In case your name has been changed after the marriage or divorce, then you need to make sure that you have submitted the relevant documents. Then you'll be able to make the changes without any issues.
- If you need to submit the documents for a name change, then you need to connect with the customer service team of WestJet.
Once you have read the WestJet name correction policy, then the customer service team will be there to fix the issue you're facing. To know how to make the changes, you must walk through the steps below.
Procedure to make the changes:
To make the changes, you must ensure that you have walked through the steps provided below. Then you'll be able to make the changes without any issues.
- Gain access to the official website of WestJet https://www.westjet.com/en-us.
- Now you need to choose "Manage Trip."
- Now enter the reservation code and the last name given on the booking.
- Tap the button "Search."
- You'll see the reservation you made with WestJet.
- Once you have done that, then open your booking and select the button "Name change."
- Now you can make changes to your name up to three letters. Once you have completed the correction, you will receive the confirmation email regarding the changes you have made.
That is it. You have made the changes according to your convenience. You only need to ensure that you have first read the policy regarding the WestJet name change marriage or the minor changes. Then you can follow the process.
How much does it cost to change a WestJet ticket?
Any changes you have made to the name mentioned on the WestJet ticket will charge you $185. So, to make any changes to your booking, ensure that you have made the changes within twenty-four hours of booking. Then you'll be able to avoid the WestJet name change fee, and you'll be able to make the name correction or change free of cost.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.