Do you wonder about British airways name change? You have come to the right place. Here is a detailed guide pertaining to the British Airways name change that covers name change policy, requirements, and process. So without much ado, let us get started with BA flight changes.
Multiple airlines in the aviation industry offer flexibility when it comes to flight changes as changes are uncertain and can occur at any point as far as a flight booking is concerned. An online flight change option is available at https://www.britishairways.com to proceed with flight change for your British Airways flight bookings.
What is British Airways name change policy?
Passengers must stick to the policies released by British Airways as far as a change to the flight is concerned. Travelers must stick to the British Airways name change policy for a smooth change experience. The key pointers of the British airways name change policy are listed below:
- All the codeshare and Interline agreement flights cannot go through name changes by the passenger as far as British airways flight bookings are concerned.
- British airways allow name change on tickets that are booked online at https://www.britishairways.com or by talking to someone at the British airways reservations department.
- Passengers can go ahead with name corrections, typing errors, etc as far as British airway's name change policy is concerned.
- People changing their names on the British Airways flight must have the supporting documents to go about a name change for their flight reservation. The legal documents supporting the correction on your flight booking are necessary as per the British Airways name change policy.
- Travelers having British airways reservations are able to go about the name changes for free if processed within 24 hours of the British Airways initial reservations.
- British Airways tickets sold under any promotional offers or discounts do not qualify for flight changes as far as British Airway's name change policy is concerned.
How much is the British Airways name change fee?
People wanting to change their name on the flight ticket can do so for free if they need to correct spellings, marriage, divorce, or any typo-error mistakes. However, British Airways do not allow passengers to completely change their name on the issued ticket in one person’s name. Although, passengers will pay the additional taxes, fees, and surcharges if applicable.
How can I change the name on the British Airways ticket?
There are two ways that passengers can use in order to change names on British Airways flights:
- People can communicate with the customer support team at British airways for help with the name change. Do this by contacting the British airways phone number available online on the website.
- Travelers can also connect with a local British Airways office in order to go about the changes with their BA flight reservations.
British Airways name change process:
People can proceed online with British airways name change marriage by sticking to the below-mentioned steps:
- Navigate to the official British Airways website in order to access the contact options to connect with a customer service professional at the airline.
- Select the ‘Contact Us’ option to find the contact number.
- Dial the contact number and you will hear an automated voice menu on the call. Select an option to get help with your flight bookings.
- A secondary IVR menu will commence. Select the right option and get dedicated help and support for a name change as far as your BA flight is concerned.
- Talk to the customer service executive at the airline after a short waiting time.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.