The passengers traveling with Air New Zealand are not allowed to make changes to their names. However, they are allowed to make the correction in the spelling of their name as per the rules and policy prescribed by Air New Zealand. The policy and process to make the change in the passenger's name are mentioned here for you as follows.
Air New Zealand name change policy
- As per the name change policy, the passengers can correct minor spelling and typographical errors for free without paying any charges for making the change.
- The passengers are allowed to make the changes in their name for free up to three characters of their name.
- The passengers are not allowed to make the complete change of their first name as the possession of the ticket couldn't be transferred.
- The passengers are allowed to make the change in their surname due to marriage or divorce. However, they must submit the necessary documents at the time of making the name change.
- The passengers can make the change in their name if they have mistakenly booked their flight ticket pon their nickname by providing tee identification proof.
Process of name change with Air New Zealand
A simple online process needs to be followed to make an Air New Zealand name change online through the airline's official website. The steps required to be followed to make the change are mentioned here for you as follows:
- Get onto the official website of Air New Zealand and look for the 'Manage Booking' option on the homepage.
- Enter the credentials, like the PNR number and the passenger's last name, to proceed.
- Once you get onto your available flight details, look for the name change option and read the policy that appears on your page before proceeding further.
- Make the necessary changes in your name and submit the necessary documents, after which you'll get redirected to the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen process to make the payment of the name change if applicable.
- Once the process is complete, you'll get your flight ticket with a changed name on your registered email as well as a phone number.
Air New Zealand name change fee
The passengers are required to pay from USD 300-500, depending upon their flight type, to make the name correction in their flight ticket. However, the passengers can make the correction for free if there is any typographical mistake or minor error of up to three characters.
Make sure to read the complete name change policy of Air New Zealand before proceeding towards making the change.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.