If you have booked a flight with Alaska Airlines and need to change your name because of marriage or legal reasons, you might be contemplating whether it's feasible to do as such. The response is yes. Yet the process might change, relying upon the Alaska Airlines name change policy and terms & conditions. In this blog, we will examine the name change policy of Alaska Airlines, the procedure, terms & and conditions, the process, and the fee engaged with changing your name on a ticket.
Alaska Airlines Name Change Policy
Alaska Airlines have a name change policy that permits travelers to change their name on their ticket in light of multiple factors, including marriage. The approach incorporates specific details and expenses that travelers should know about prior to mentioning a name change. Here are the details of the Alaska Airlines name change policy:
- Name changes are permitted exclusively for the accompanying reasons: marriage, separation, court request, or legal name change.
- Name changes are not considered for moving the ticket to someone else.
- The name change policy applies to all tickets, including non-refundable and refundable tickets.
- The name change should be made around 24 hours before the booked takeoff season of the flight.
- An expense of $125 will be charged for each name change, notwithstanding any distinction in the fare.
- Travelers who have booked their tickets through a travel service or outsider site should contact the office straightforwardly to demand a name change.
- Travelers who have bought a ticket through Alaska Airlines or reservation focus can request a name change by calling the airline customer support division.
- Travelers should be ready to give documentation supporting the name change, for example, a marriage certificate or court request.
The Alaska Airlines name change will be thought about the ticket, ticket, and any remaining travel archives. When a name change has been done, it can't be switched or moved to someone else. The name change policy of Alaska Airlines might be dependent on future developments without earlier notification, so travelers are encouraged to check the airline site or contact customer service for the most modern information.
Term and Conditions
Before you request a name change, it's essential to research of terms and conditions of Alaska Airlines. Coming up next are the circumstances you should meet to be qualified for a name change:
- The name change request should be submitted something like 72 hours before the flight's takeoff.
- The name change should be for a similar individual who initially reserved the ticket.
- The name change is just allowed for flights worked by Alaska Airlines.
- The name change needs to consider flights that are important for a code-share concurrence with different airlines.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, you might have to pay extra expenses to make the name change.
If you have a refundable ticket, you might be qualified for a refund of the fare distinction if the fare has expanded since you booked the first ticket.
How do I change my name on Alaska Air after marriage?
You may need to update your name on the Alaska flight booking if you recently
got married. Fortunately, Alaska Airlines allows all passengers to change their name on the flight booking under certain circumstances, such as getting married or legally changing their name. Here are the details of what you need to know, and To change your name on an Alaska Airlines ticket, you can follow these means:
- Visit The Alaska Airlines site and explore the manage my booking segment.
- Enter your last name and confirmation code to get to your booking.
- Click on the "change" button close to your name.
- Enter your new name in the "First" and "Last" name fields.
- Click on the "Save" button to present your request.
If your name change request is supported, Alaska Airlines will give you another ticket with your refreshed name. You will get the new ticket using email, and you can print it out or save it on your cell phone.
Alaska Airlines Name Change Fee
The Alaska Airlines name change fee might differ depending on the kind of ticket you have. If you have a non-refundable ticket, you might have to pay an expense of up to $125 to make the name change. If you have a refundable ticket, there might be no charge for the name change.
Taking everything into account, if you want to change your name on an Alaska Airlines ticket because of marriage or any other legal reasons, you can follow the process illustrated previously. In any case, the name change depends on the airline policy and systems, and you might have to pay an expense depending on your ticket. If you have any different kinds of feedback about the Alaska Airlines name change process, you can contact The Alaska Airlines customer service team for help.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.