All-inclusive Swiss air Name change
Do you wish to change your name on your Swiss air reservations? You can do so by visiting the official website where you are able to make the desired changes to your flight bookings made at Swiss air. One can communicate with the customer service department at Swiss air by visiting the official website and accessing the Swiss air contact options available to get help with your flight reservations.
Get Familiar with the Swiss air name change policy
One can communicate with the reservations department at Swiss air to proceed with the Swiss air name change. One can communicate with the customer service team at the airline by accessing the various contact options online at https://www.swiss.com. People can also refer to the Swiss air name change policy in order to be a part of a smooth change experience at Swiss air. Here are some of the key pointers of the Swiss air name change policy:
- The name change is available for free if the changes are processed within 24 hours of the initial flight reservation.
- The name change is valid up to 24 hours from the actual scheduled departure date and time of the flight.
- The name change is not applicable on basic economy flight fares reserved with Swiss air.
- Passengers can visit a nearby Swiss air ticket office in order to proceed with name changes on their flight reservation.
- The name change is applicable only if passengers are able to support the name change with legal documents.
- Spelling mistakes to your name on the flight ticket can be corrected easily and without any hassle.
Swiss air name change procedure (Online).
Travelers can stick to the below-mentioned steps to proceed with the required name change on your Swiss air flight booking.
- Firstly navigate to the official website where people are able to access the flight change option.
- Select the ‘manage by booking’ option on the page and enter the required details online such as your booking reference number along with your last anime. Hit the submit option.
- You will access your flight reservation, select the reservation you wish to make changes to, and then select the ‘Change flight’ option on the page.
- Select the name change option from the change list opened on the page.
- Complete the payment.
Contact the customer service team at Swiss Air for help and support.
Passengers are able to get in touch with the customer support department at SWISS Air by accessing the contact options available online for the Swiss change name on the ticket. One can dial the customer support helpline number to get proper assistance with their flight bookings and changes. You can reach out to customer service professionals by phoning them on the customer support helpline released by Swiss air.
People are able to get instant support with their flight reservations by communicating with the customer service agents via the live chat option on the page. One can even drop an email to request a name change as far as Swiss air reservation is concerned.
How much does it cost to change the name on SWISS air?
Passengers need to pay a Swiss air name change fee to the airline if option for a name change after the expiry of the 24-hour free change window available at Swiss air. The fee is applicable on all tickets per segment, per passenger, and amounts to USD 125 to 200 depending on the change date from the actual scheduled departure at the airline. Communicate with a customer service professional for instant support with your Swiss Air flight changes by dialing the customer service helpline for added assistance.
Disclaimer: Travoalone is a third party platform that provides travelers with the latest travel offers and holiday packages. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines, or travel service providing firm, but we make booking/changes for the similar as an associate booking provider (travel consolidator). The Phone number is associated with Travoalone travel agency, not any other brand or organization.